Help us test the new SEO Analysis
What’s Included in an SEO Analysis?
Every reporting tool and marketing agency will include different aspects in their SEO analysis reports, but some commonly featured pieces of data include:
- Competitive SEO analyses detailing top competitors in your industry and their SEO performance.
- Keyword performance reports that include current rank, difficulty to rank, monthly searches, organic CTR, and competitor keywords.
- Backlinks audit to identify spammy, low quality links.
- Off-page linking building reports to measure link building activities.
- Page performance data, such as load speed and navigation.
- Information about site layout and structure.
- Content audit that identifies repetitive/duplicate content and pages lacking in content.
- Use of alt text for images.
- Use of meta descriptions.
- Use of social media integration.
- Responsiveness of site design on desktop and mobile.
This is just a few pieces you might see on a comprehensive SEO analysis report.
- The SEO tools we shared above will help achieve high rankings in 9th December 2021. Your business’s time to shine.
- As you can see, an SEO analysis is vital to your long-term success. When you have the right tools in place and develop a strategy for conducting the analysis, you're well on your way to improving your rankings.
- Whether you like it or not, SEO is a big part of your online business. It’s the largest source of free organic traffic, leads, and customers.
- So go out there and make it yours.